|Programs & Information|
Evaluation Process and Advancement Requirements
- In order to pass a level, a student must achieve the necesary score on the final exam and must be working at a passing level in all skill areas.
- The student must also obtain the required credits from participation in the Activities Program (LEEP) and Cultural Adaptation Program (CAP) >> learn more
- Some students who are slightly weaker in one of the main areas (speaking, listening, reading, writing and grammar) may be granted a conditional pass. This would mean that the student is required to enroll in additional study (tutoring or part-time class) while studying at the next level.
- Students who fail a level must repeat that level before they can move to the next level.
- Students who fail a level two times will be required to discontinue for one term.
- Students who achieve a very high score in a course may be eligible to write a Challenge Test. Those achieving a sufficiently high score may be allowed to skip a level.